Fed up with expensive RV storage options? Tired of looking at your lonely RV gather dust in the driveway? Whistler RV Park and Campground is offering the unique service of storing and renting your RV to park guests, so not only will you be able to enjoy the Whistler experience for free, but also have the opportunity to generate monthly income!
Can I stay in my RV at the Park?
Your access to the unit will be limited to seven days of each month (only one Friday and one Saturday), and for the remaining days of the month the unit will be made available to the public for rent, earning you income!
How much money can I earn from rentals?
To cover staff costs and utilities, Whistler RV Park & Campground will collect the first $600 of each month’s payments from renters. For every dollar above that amount, 80% will be paid to you and the remaining 20% will be paid to the Park– for example: if the unit generated $500 in rental payments for the month of January, the entire $500 would be paid to the Park. However, if the unit generated $2,000 in rental payments, $880 would be paid to the Park and the remaining $1,120 would be paid to you!
Call 1-888-222-2154 ext11 for more details