We are still open
We are still open. We are taking extra precautions, and are limiting interactions with our guests.
- Public washrooms will be closed Starting Nov 23rd 2020 until further notice. If you already have a booking with us please contact us if this is an issue.
- Masks are mandatory in the Office and any indoor areas in the park. Such as the laundry room and the Bathrooms.
- We have implemented a self check-in / check- out procedure, so no one is in the office.
- We have implemented extra sterilization procedures.
- All of our Service and Non Service sites have picnic tables however we Recommend bringing a table covering as the wood on the tables is hard to sanitize. We also recommend that you sanitize the green electrical post before and after use and the water spout on the full hook up sites.
- We are accepting out of province bookings! As we are not part of BC parks. Unfortunately we are not accepting American Citizens as we do not want to promote cross boarder traveling.
- We recommend buying Wifi through Email as we can process the payment and email you back a Wifi code.
- If you have any concerns please feel free to get in touch.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: WE STILL NEED 48 HOURS NOTICE AND WE STILL TAKE THE CANCELATION FEE EVEN DUE TO COIVD-19. ALL 2021 BOOKINGS ARE SUBJECTED TO NORMAL CANCELLATION FEES NO EXCEPTIONS. These time are unsure and it is up to you to decide to travel or not and to know the expenses that come with it.