We are still open
We are still open. We are taking extra precautions, and are limiting interactions with our guests.
- Public washrooms will be closed Starting Nov 23rd 2020 until further notice. If you already have a booking with us please contact us if this is an issue.
- Masks are mandatory in the Office and any indoor areas in the park.
- We have implemented a self check-in / check- out procedure, so no one is in the office.
- We have implemented extra sterilization procedures.
- All of our Service and Non Service sites have picnic tables however we Recommend bringing a table covering as the wood on the tables is hard to sanitize.
- We are accepting out of province bookings! As we are not part of BC parks. Unfortunately we are not accepting American Citizens as we do not want to promote cross boarder traveling.
- We recommend buying Wifi through Email as we can process the payment and email you back a Wifi code.
- If you have any concerns please feel free to get in touch.
- A Special Cancellation policy has been Implemented for anyone who booked prior to COVID-19. Please email us. We still need 48 hours notice. *A SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICY HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED FOR COVID 19 FOR OUT OF COUNTRY TRAVELERS WHO BOOKED PRIOR TO COVID-19. PLEASE EMAIL US, THE FOLLOWING MAY NOT APPLY. BUT WE STILL NEED 48 HOURS NOTICE. NORMAL CANCELLATION POLICY APPLIES FOR CANADIANS AND ANYONE WHO BOOKED DURING COVID-19* ALL 2021 BOOKINGS ARE SUBJECTED TO NORMAL CANCELLATION FEES NO EXCEPTIONS.